Delivery, P&P Charges, Returns and Cancellation policies
All orders are sent either by Royal Mail or a UK based courier/carrier company. Typically we send out by standard delivery. If we deem it necessary or at the customers request orders can be sent by recorded delivery/international signed for or some form of tracked delivery.
Larger orders which need to be sent by courier often take a day or two more. Again, this is a general guide.
If you need a guaranteed delivery time please let us know at the time of ordering. Please note this may incur an extra/increased charge.
It is not accepted by the postal authorities to mail more than 1 litre of liquid. If you do order in excess of 1 litre please be aware that it will be posted to you (at no extra charge) in more than one packages.
Delivery Times, Charges, Post & Packing (P&P) are as follows:
UK and Channel Islands:
- £1.05 for all orders up to £8.90
- £3.50 for all orders above £8.91
- For orders above £30.00 P&P is free.
Please use: www.eletewater.fr
Rest of the World:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Damage, loss, short delivery
- (a) On delivery, the Buyer shall examine the goods for defects and completeness. Thereafter no claim for damage in transit, for shortage in delivery or for loss of goods will be entertained unless, in the case of damage, a separate notice in writing is given to the Carriers or to the Sellers within three days of the receipt of the goods, followed within 14 days of the date of advice of despatch by a complete claim in writing; or, in the case of loss of goods, a separate notice in writing and a claim is given to the Sellers and Carriers within 14 days of the date of the Sellers' advice of despatch to the Buyer. In all cases a signature ' unexamined' shall be deemed to be an unconditional acceptance of the goods.
- (b) The Sellers shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract or tort, to the Buyer for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of contracts or damage to property) or for any claim against the Buyer by any third party.
- (c) The Sellers' liability for damage or non-delivery of goods duly notified in accordance with the above shall in any event be limited to replacement of the goods within a reasonable time (or, at the Sellers' option, refunding the price thereof) whether the damage or non-delivery is due to the Sellers' negligence or otherwise.
Customer cancellation of orders
Contracts and orders and parts thereof may be cancelled only by the Sellers' written acceptance of such cancellation. Where the Sellers accept such cancellation, the Sellers reserve the right to charge the Buyer with the amount of any losses or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from such cancellation. Where the Sellers do not accept such cancellation, they, the Sellers, reserve the right to recover the invoice price from the Buyer and to charge the Buyer with additional losses both direct and indirect resulting from such cancellation. In any case where the Sellers were required to place a deposit with a manufacturer or supplier in respect of an order, the Sellers may require the Buyer to reimburse such sum in the event of cancellation.
We will accept order returns and issue a refund (minus any delivery/shipping charge) providing:
- We are notified within 48 hours of receipt that you want to return it.
- The order is returned to us within 5 days of notification by recorded delivery with a written and signed refund request.
- The product pack is returned unopened/unused and in a resellable condition.*
*As our products are nutritional/edible we cannot accept returned opened/part-used packs as they will not be suitable for resale. Any such packs returned will not be refunded and not be resold. Typically they are destroyed to avoid any possibility of them being reused.